Pages

Saturday, June 8, 2019

New CU4CU/CU Designer Resource Pack In Store

*~*~* New CU4CU/CU Designer Resource Pack In Store *~*~*

Designer Resource Pack 9 Created by Me using my own templates.

This pack contains 8 Beautiful Papers, 8 Flowers, 12 Frames & 4 Buttons. You can find this pack exclusively at TKO Scraps Here

Designers:  You can add my products into your CU Packs and use as CU4CU or use in your beautiful scrap kits.  The color palette I used for this pack is beautiful and the colors go amazingly well together.

You may use these as CU for your PTU kits and/or as CU4CU to create another CU product.  My TOU is very detailed. 

Please read the TOU included.  Please do not share!  Enjoy & Have Fun Creating :)

You can find ALL of my products exclusively at TKO Scraps Here



No comments:

Post a Comment