Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

New CU/CU4CU Designer Resource Pack In Store ~ Designer Resource Pack 7

*~*~* New CU/CU4CU Designer Resource Pack In Store ~ Designer Resource Pack 7 *~*~*

CU/CU4CU ~ Designer Resource Pack 7 ~ RoniAngel Designs

This pack contains 6 Beautiful Papers, 6 Flowers, 12 Circle Frames & 12 Square Frames (Tagger Size) that were created by me. 

There are 2 of each frame.  One has a gaussian blur around the pattern inside the frame and the other does not.

Kit Makers:  I used the same color palette with this Resource pack as I did with my new CU Tube/Paper Pack called Sweeti 1.
If you would like to color coordinate these into your amazing kits you can
find it Here

You may use these as CU for your PTU kits and/or as CU4CU to create another CU product.  My TOU is very detailed. 

Please read the TOU included.  Please do not share!  Enjoy & Have Fun Creating :)

You can find this pack exclusive at TKO Scraps Here





No comments:

Post a Comment