Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2018

New CU/CU4CU Paper Packs In Store

*~*~*~* New CU/CU4CU Paper Packs In Store *~*~*~*

4 packs with 10 beautiful papers each.  Created by me (RoniAngel Designs)

These can be used as CU in your PTU Kits and/or as CU4CU to include in a CU Pack, Designer Resource Pack, etc.

You may use the items to create your own commercial use design projects.
All I ask with my CU4CU products is that you do not resell them as is by themselves. You must include them in a CU pack with other elements, papers, etc.  You can mix & match my products that are marked as CU4CU and include them in the same pack. 

You MAY NOT take cu4cu paper packs and create gray scale overlays or recolor them,
they are meant to be used "Colored AS IS" to create other products.

You can find these and all my other products Here exclusively at TKO Scraps <3







No comments:

Post a Comment